sábado, 26 de abril de 2008

Google Translator

Como é divertido brincar no tradutor da google:

And that people of carbon Fifteen, beauty? I will tell a joke:

A drunk came to the bar, addressed the counter and told the clerk:
-- Put a pinguinha for me, one for you and one for each of which is in this bar.
Then the clerk taking the request of the customer served pinguinhas. The drunk drank their cachaça and would leave without pay when the clerk approached and asked:
-- You do not pay the vai pingas asked that?
And the drunk replied:
-- I do not have money.
The clerk, who was very nervous, filled the drunk of porrada.
The other day the same drunk came back to the bar and made the same request to the same clerk. The clerk, thinking that having both caught the drunk not aprontaria another that has served the pinguinha for all again.
And again the drunk would leave without pay when he was approached by the clerk. The drunk again said he had no money and then the clerk, nervous, it filled with porrada again.
The other day the drunk, all hurt so much porrada that will, come back to the bar and told the clerk:
-- Good afternoon. Today I want a pinguinha for me and one for each of which is in this bar, less for you, because when you drink is very nervous!
Hahaha! Very funny, right? Actually I found without free!
Vixi! Forgot to visit the site pudding (www.pudim.com.br) today.
Did you know, was in pre-derciana, a control wii reached the universe, making the big bang happen? I was playing wii (in 2008), when escaped the control of my hand, achieved the speed of light, doubled the space-time, created a wormhole, returned in time (in the period Pre-Dercyano) and reached the universe!
Why talk about it, I like cake. I like much of cake! Why, indeed, the people who wanted to love that I love the people who loves what I wanted to love the people that wanted me loves cake is tasty ... It leaves out the refrigerator and the ants ferram with the cake!

A tradução desse bando de love aí é:
o povo querido que ama que eu ame o povo querido que ama que eu ame o povo querido que me ama faz bolo gostoso...
E o tradutor google também traduz o Carbono15. Veja isso no link http://www.google.com.br/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.carbonoquinze.blogspot.com&langpair=pt%7Cen&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF8
ou simplesmente clicando aqui.
Hilário!

2 comentários:

Lari_Future disse...

Ridiculo o tradutor do google ao inves disso arrumem um tradutor particular pessoas!! Eu ja tenho o carlao/ju e vcs ja compraram o seu?

Carlão disse...

Carlão Global Translator: Traduz o livro de Geografia!